Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Big changes.....

Well Life has definitely changed since last time I blogged....What a whirlwind...We were living in Springfield MO and it was OK it was were God had called us. We then had an opportunity to pray about a new decision and we started to pray about it and go through the possible proceedings of a possible move to a great church with tremendous ministry opportunity....Aaron applied for a job locally to the area and we prayed and waited we interviewed with the church....they approved and now we waited on a full time job potential and why were there that weekend he got a call from the place he applied and had one interview on Sat and then one on Sun and our decision was made that Sunday that Lord wanted us to move....So we uprooted and moved to a small little town in KS...We are now located in the country and we are loving the slow pace and quiet new routine. We lost my income I am still do pictures but building up a new clientele, So we are now on a way tighter budget but it is OK I am learning to cut corners on a lot of things we are def healthier not eating out as much prob once every 2 weeks if we are lucky....I now make all our laundry detergent and dishwasher soap....We also got a  little puppy about a week after we moved in... His name is Simba and he is  a little rascal....the girls love him though.....2013 brings on a whole new adventure for us in a new home and a new routine. The Lord provides all our needs some of my goals is to as always strive to be  a better mom: I want to try a new discipline routine (I do spank my children) I don't disagree with spanking I just feel at this time my 4yr old just isn't responding to that so going to have to try something different, Wife: I want to be the best wife that I have been created to be...I also am wanting to be more abundant in my crafting and sewing I love doing it and I feel i don't make the adequate time for it as i should. We are also wanting to start a young married bible study/ young adult Sunday school...and I only pray for the best that it is all God's and that it will grow for His glory and not ours....Thank you for reading my ravings. Always remember there is always someone who cares....Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment